Friday, October 22, 2004

The whole process started in my childhood ...

When I think of why suddenly I am drawn towards sprituality, The Gita, the Mantra and the zen gardens...
I realise that its not really been sudden. My subconcious mind has been treading the grounds of sprituality since the day I learned to read Hindi at the age of 8 or 9 and picked fist of my many books of Gita... namely the periodical Kalyan from Gita Press Gorakh Pur, Uttar Pradesh, India.. the land of Gautam Buddha, the Land of great sages and the land of Gods...
Nothing in this life is sudden as I feel. All has been predestined and preordained. Its our thoughts, mind and physical reality that keeps veils in front of our physical eyes that block us from seeing the reality...
Now its openning and the veils are lifting one by one... and This Blog is to record for my self each individaul veils getting away each hidden truth coming to light...

Om Namah Shivayah
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home