Saturday, October 23, 2004

I have got Nava Grah Yantra (Nine Planet Tantra) to meditate on from my priest from Varanasi...

Well what can I say... my priest suddenly appeared from Varanasi yesterday and told me that earlier Tantra that he gave me is now out lived its use and now I need to use this Tantra for better financial effects, which I am going to do and document that how much its affecting me.... Now lets say I have on scale of 1 to 10, 2 points for financial status. He told me that within a month call him and tell him a good news .. so for me a good news would be 6 points as of now .... so lets see if I call him and tell him that...

Secondly, I am sure that it will happen as I know that nothing happens suddenly. His coming and giving me this tantra is also a part of the plan.. a part of the manifestation technique that I am using as of now... The meditation, the dhyaan and the sojourn that I have had in Himalayas is definately going to take effect. All things in life are created thrice, one in subconscious level, second at sound level and third at level of action... and slowly I am reaching those levels... one by one...

So today I have taken this Tantra placed on a conducting surface and I am going to concentrate on it for the days to come...

Om Namah Shivayah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home