Saturday, July 02, 2005

The spiritual Powers of Kedarnath Baba....


When I reached inside the temple as the person has told me I worshiped Goddess Laksmi and then other deities in the temple and reached at the last…to the Kedar Nath Baba. The power just gripped me and I furiously started chanting mantra Om Namah Shivaya.

The priest inside smiled at me and asked me to go inside and pray to the Lord from there. I could touch the Shiva Linga which was an electrifying experience like a jolt of electric shock. Then the Priest gave me a garland which was adorning Shiva and put it on me and took my sphatic beads and put it on Lord Shiva, making it more powerful. The Lord Shiva’s garland was pure source of energy and I was in the trance for almost half an hour while the priest went about making the Shiva Linga prepared for the night.

It was a great experience.I came to my room in a daze. I sat in meditation for long time and then prepared to sleep… I could see the whole night no difference in sleep or waking hours … The vision I had while closed eyes or open eyes was same.. I was in kind of great happiness… throughout the night.

In the morning I refused to get inside the temple again fearing that it will be looking like greedy after Lord Shiva Himself got me to come to Him through his messenger and gave me a great Darshan. The whole day I was there, was a great spiritual upliftment for me ...

Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya, Om Namah Shivaya

Virtual


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home