Sunday, January 23, 2005

Going to Haridwar and Rishi Kesh

I have been looking for a road map for spiritual change... a kind of Kaaya Kalpa in terms of spirituality. I have thought about it a lot of how a person can change his out look, what is the method to do this every time with a given steps or road map. Is it at all possible? How people who have changed, done it?

I know the answer lies within me and I need to just look inside and find it but with all this change around me, the chaos around me and my self, I am unable to concentrate. I guess I need to go and sit some where to find my inner energy and light. So what better place than the Rishi Kesh where the Ganga freshly arrives with a sense of touch of Lord Shiva all around oneself. This may be the place to find some answers or may be, if not the answers, the right questions.

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


Haridwar tsunami is horrible tragedy ever. The patanjali is good work in tsunami.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home