Sunday, January 02, 2005

Tsunami

Tsunami

Like a dame she gathered her skirt
The waves moved away from the shore
And I thought she will fly

Some followed her on the open sea bed
Lured as she tentatively revealed her naked thighs
and then she unleashed her fury

A big wall of rage swept across her naked terror
A few survived the surge but then many died inside
Engulfed in her passionate cries

Few days later, I found a little girl curled up on the beach
Small hands holding some sea shells
as waves lapped her dead smile....

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

In Cuddalore with some NGOs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful poem...very tragic but beautiful

9:54 AM  
Blogger Virtual said...

Thanks.. I liked this one too.. one of my few poems that is personal favorite .. My poetry is basically my experiences.. This is what really happenned with me..

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home