Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Gautam Buddha and Siddhartha...

After almost a decade I am reading a book again given by a friend (I wonder how things are coming across to me one by one as my hearts desires..) unasked for. The Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. How with time our thoughts change and we come to realise more meanings to the words earlier read and forgotten. How those same words pass on through our conscience without touching it and then come back after some period and affects our lives profoundly. Siddhartha a wanderer, a sage, a ferry man like the one in Ramayana who gets to ferry across the River Saryu, Lord Rama who usually ferries across withered soul through vaitarni or as its more known Nirvana.
I am touched and thoughts of Herman Hesse remains etched with echoes of my own soul. I will be coming back again to give to my self those words in the following pages.... just to reach in depth the meaning and truthfulness of its soul...

Om Namah Shivayah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home