Monday, October 25, 2004

Looking at the passing moment....

There are times when I realise that I can not hold a moment in my hand like some people do...caress it and enjoy it before it slips out of my hands,out of my sight and out of my life.... I have seen those people, who usually are passionate people, holding on to the moment like to never let go. THe moment stretches beyond it limits to accomodate those people and some times it looks like that it stands still for them. Is that what people say is travelling at the speed of light. You are so fast in your thoughts, of holding on to the moment and to the passion that you are deep in to, that you match the speed of light and your moment of exhilration stands still... is that what happens with people who are enlightened?
I wonder when will I attain that passion for loving God?

Om Namah Shivayah

Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home