Monday, October 31, 2005

Am I already changed...?

The next day I was so enthused with her visions to me that I sat down besides the holy Ganges flowing nearfby and just watched the river flow quietly to the Sea. The people thronging the ghat, the children jumping in the rier from the pier and from the Tea Stall the fresh brewed tea scent hanging in the air, made the sun look brighter. The boatmen with their cries to grab the attention of the pilgrims going to the Belur Math set up by Swami Vivekananda made me feel fresh. Yesterdays whole night was spent in my thoughs of the experienced that had me uplifted me to a level where things seems to loose its form … its was kind of a feeling of being formless in a mass of energy light and happiness. It was very hard to break up from that feeling of being in the One.

Sitting in the room of Sh Ramakrishna Paramhansa, I thought of the things that have had come to pass… thought of the things that I am going through.. what is this change that is happening..? Will it ever change me….? Or Am I already changed?

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home