Friday, October 21, 2005

Deeply in Love....


Some thoughts are knocking in my head
I feel restless
And fatigued
Are you calling me from far?

Do you want me to come?
Sit besides you
And Hold your hand?
Or are you going away?

I am already far
Far from you
How further you can leave me
Away

It’s just that thought
That keeps coming back to me
Again and again
That is keeping you besides me

Or is it that you have already left?
Why then this emptiness
That engulfs my soul
Is not at all empty of you

Do you want me to come back?
And hold you close to me again
Or do you want me to go away
And hold nothing against you

Then what is this my love
That keeps coming back to in thoughts
Scratch my world of emptiness
And draw out some bloodless soul

I am just deeply devoted to you.

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home