Thursday, October 06, 2005

How can I save your drop of love.....


The water moves in graceful flow
Along with devotions of thousands of men
Carrying with it flood of sins
Seasons and torrential rain

From the top of mountains
To the limitless sea
I could touch
The underlying fact
In the cold wetness of
Holy river

That people change

Sitting on the banks of Ganges
The sun that was setting
In the orange gloom
as the evening slipped
In the night of thoughts

And I thought of you

How one saves a drop of water
From ever drying up
How I can save the trace of love
That I found in you
From Drying up

And the river told me the eternal truth
The only way one drop can be saved
Is to take it to the sea
Will you give me that one bit of love
You have
I will merge it with in me


Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtual said...

The Man is me.. its of one of my trips to Rishikesh - Haridwar the spiritual capital of the world. The place is confluence of Mandakini and Gangotri.. from here the Holy River ganges takes its name as Ganges and flows across the northern part of India before flowing down at the Ganga Sagar in West Bengal.

In front of me is Holy Shiva Linga (A symbol of Shiva) which I took on my journey with a view to Bath the Shiva Linga in the holy river to empower it with my devotion as well as the pious Holy water of ganges. I have had meditated upon it, cleansed this Shiva Linga if I may say so across the breadth of Holy river ganges from higher up from here at Kedar Nath in Himalayas to Ganga Sagar.

Its the place at the confluence where I finished the meditation at late night.

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home