Friday, September 23, 2005

I reached Mayapuri almost in the evening...


By the time I reached Mayapuri Temple it was almost dusk a lovely setting for pictures. The place, as an avid photographer, interested me more to begin with their beautiful sculptures, very different Krishna from the usual Krishna temples in India, beautiful location of the place between rivers and above all with the over all ambience which was far different than more famous temples in India… I think the only other temple which has this kind of infrastructure is the wealthiest temple in India “Lord Bala Ji Temple in Tirupati in state of Andhra Pradesh, India.” . (You can find more about Tirupati temple else where in this blog)So I went on for clicking and video graphing the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home