Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long time.. been travelling in South East Asia, Middle East now going back to my spritual roots...


HI I am surprised that I did not put up anything on the blog for almost a year...


Have been travelling a lot recently and now as usual my self has become toxicated with lot of materialistic things and needs to get this out of my system. Last year I took one very important step in life by making one very beautiful temple in South Indian Architectural style. This year too going to this very beautiful temple and also to my spritual roots that I have always been bound to .. the Durga Temple in my ancestral house in our village in the backyards of Northern India where not even the electiricity has reached..


Need to unfold my self, thoughts and manything that have been accumulating inside for almost a month.. so keep checking this page if you are interested in knowing more about it..


I will leave you with a very beautiful susnset in Abu Dhabi with the world highest Flagpost (recorded in Guiness Book of World Records)

Om Namah Shivaya

Virtual

1 Comments:

Blogger Vami said...

nice to see you blogging again sakha

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home