Monday, October 31, 2005

I was in a different world ....

Each day I come in her presence.. makes me feel stronger and feel grateful that I have her blessings.. How impressive is her vision that surrounds me all the time and how forceful Her words are to me… today the evening meditation was marked with a group of people who had gathered to chant her name and among them sitting silently I watched them grow into the astral level devotees from ordinary workmen they were. Along the side of the hall, where I was sitting I can feel their devotion rising and growing envelop of chants that slowly engulfed me too.. and I was transformed into a living consciousness, devoid of any physical sense only the blissful awareness that I am among kali ma’s devotees and slowly an electric spark started growing on the base of my spine… by the time the singers were at the crescendo of the chants I was already floating among them.. with the sounds, the chants and Her benign presence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virtual said...

Respected Brother Roy..

Thanks for your comments.. I appreciate your compliments..

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home