Monday, March 27, 2006

Kada nilimp nirjhari nikunj kotare vasan....




All the time I have been chanting this Tandav Strotra for lord Shiva and whenever I came across the lines

Kada nilimp nirjhari, nikunj kotare vasan
Vimukti durmati sada, sirasthamanjali vahan...

(When I will live on the banks of Holy River Ganges in a small hut, without any negetive thoughts and chant Shiva's name with my folded hands on the head....)

I used to really wish to do that... which by the Shiva's grace happened past week...

I am back from few days of living with a baba at the banks of river ganges in Devprayaag 80 Kms away from Rishikesh in Himalayas. This time, on the insistence of Ganesh Maharaj, I stayed with him in his Cave which is on the confluence of river Ganges. I have lot to actually write about but it will take some time to put all that in place... but mean while I will leave you all with some images that I have of the place...

I am going to post some of my thoughts on the experience there in coming few days pls try looking this page more frequently now... at least for a week as I have lot to share...

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home