Friday, May 05, 2006

Well .. I was away...


Hi all..

Whoever is following up on this blog. I was away due to certain set back in my life that left me broken and shattered but I am back. I feel that it was all a process of cleansing up that God has ordered for me in natures / Maya's garage like an overhaul or regular service of the vehicle that is this body. I am now coming to terms with the changed situation and picking up threads from where I have left off.

This cleansing has done one thing that I am now very clear of my lifes goal and what I am going to do....

I am back but I will be less online than before but I am here now...

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

1 Comments:

Blogger Vami said...

you have friends....always remember that. and this one is sending you rays of sunshine right now. your attitude is positive and the threads that you are picking up now will definitely weave themselves into something more durable and beautiful than what was there before. smile.
Om Namah Shivaya

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home