Saturday, June 07, 2008

Signifcance of insignificance of Life....



This post is one of my comments to one of the blogger friend posting that I have had read about instantenesous Insignificance that I had read, which I thought of posting here too as it has got me down on the road to thinking about Life and Significance of Life

Life, when I think about it, make me feel like Ganga... a river who's ultimate goal is to reach out to sea and loose its own identity... but then that is only a goal, but its not life.

Life is being Ganges, moving from the skipping, hopping, jumping in the early stages from Himalaya (Gangotri)taking along with some friends like stones that you shape... then moving in to the plains with force, flood, richness of life giver to the plains... then going on to the delta .. where she slows down to think contemplate and then finally merge... this is life.. and in the same process, you have been able to touch some one, make some one happy, make some one reach his/her goal and finally without thinking of your ego / self etc merge with supereme consciousness with peace of mind is what I believe is life...

I have agreed with Stephen Hawkins and many more who are out to tell us that we are nothing more than a random combination of four Nuclei as Nandi mentioned, our insignificance etc.. but when one does not believe in EGO, then there is no question of being significant or insignificant...

Some times reading Gita makes you feel like Lord Krishna supereme consciousness.... but only if you are egoless...

Om Namah Shivaya


Virtual

3 Comments:

Blogger Vami said...

very interesting post using something common to all of us. Thank you for this. Nice to see your blog...after so long!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Shashidhar Sharma said...

How life flows... and the journey is what it makes it worthwhile.. today when I was walking along the riverside Rhein (I am in cologne now) I thought of Rishikesh... how similar most of the rivers are and the most important thing that flashed my mind was that how the river has attracted almost the similar kind of people as in Rishikesh... all flowing towards something that they desire and how focussed they are just like the Rishi's to achieve what they desire in the innermost hearts... Some need health, some need peace some just want to contemplate and some like me just want to soak in the eternal power of the water bodies...
Good to have your comment Vami and I did think about you too... I probably start writing again as the time has come to share thoughts and be with the flow... somewhere along the line I have had left living and started fighting life..
Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

9:18 AM  
Blogger sundar said...

Want to Visit Gangotri :)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home