Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The flow of the river...

Some times the blogging happens because you come across something that you want to share with all... I have kept this blog for spritual things that I do but then you realise that sprituality is not something that you need to go to some special place, a temple or holy journey to experience it... and here are few of my most recent experiences that I come face to face with sprituality in most unlikely manner....



My first cup of coffee in Germany (Frankfurt Airport) and I have this lady sitting across with a huge statue of Virgin Marry (...I think) and she is so focussed in her thoughts that although she looked at me, she was not looking at me.. she was in some way above all the people around her and within her own world of devotion....


Then I was watching the people walking on the banks of River Rhein in Cologne and a small child with her mother (...I think again) were having the most blissfull experience of being in the flow.... how lovely and important it is to grab the bliss what one can only feel in fleeting moments like this...

Two very different people and having two very different things of focus (... I believe though that the children are closer to God as they are so fresh from them) but having the same eternal bliss... But most of the times and every one in life has these experiences yet we are not the most happy beings in the world and some times I stop to think about it and I feel that the only issue is how to give this experience a permanence....and that is what the Yogi's with their process, practices and penance and thousand many ways try to achieve....

Here are some people who are trying to reach out to their own happiness through their own means...

I enjoyed the Lambada music actually and when the singers hit the La la labamba, the river front restaurant became live with many happy people, blissfully aware of the life and happiness including me... Cheers!!!!

Om Namah Shivaya

Virtual

3 Comments:

Blogger nandi said...

There is happiness everywhere, sometime we just spend so much time nursing our psychological 'wounds' that we fail to notice or realize just how magnificent life is,to just stop for a moment instead of rushing competing for some obscure goal, and just bask in the moment, everything that is happening around us, life isn't just about being a performer in our own little play , it entails appreciate the entire play, every separate scene as part of the audience as well. We turned the extraordinary into the mundane because or our incessant 'I want' 'I want'. Instead of wandering around with our eyes closed, searching feverishly, we should open our eyes and see what is right in front of us.
This was beautiful.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Virtual said...

Thanks for liking this one... actually you read it the way it was intended to be read...
Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

7:32 PM  
Blogger Vami said...

very interesting, beautiful....

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home