Monday, September 05, 2005

The Start of our Journey...


My last visit to the Tirumala Tirupati, the heavenly abode of Lord Bala ji was in many ways a different one. This time my younger brother has come down from Hongkong to join me to go to the most famous and ancient temple on the Indian Peninsula. The 4hour long drive to the holy city from Chennai was full of music in the car of my favorites like Indian Ocean’s Kandisa, Abida Praveens Sufi songs and Om Namah Shivaya Chants…


Once we reached the temple hill things started looking bleak for us… A very close friend whom I had asked for reservation for the stay and visit to the temple had asked his junior who was Superintendant of Police at the city has forgot to book it. And since it was the Janmashtami Day, it made it ever so difficult for us but then one of the Inspectors my friend could assign us and he finally managed to get us a decent place to stay as it did matter to me as I was more worried about my younger brother who has stayed only in decent places since he has made Hongkong his Karam Kshetra. For me it does not matter where as long as I stay on the holy hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home