Thursday, November 03, 2005

Gopi, I find Krishna in your every breath...

The air is heavy with your excited breath
You are immersed in the river Ganga
To douse that Love
Or is it the lust that you are carrying
In your wet clothes
That the lover
Dropped from the overhang

Drops cling to your wet clothes
Some dew drops hang from the your eyelashes
Some on your lips
Do you bathe in Ganges?
To be more enchanting, Gopi
To your eternal lover

You brush past me
With out even knowing that I exist
With your heart full of desires
To meet him
Where is the space
To even think of

I follow your scent
Which lingers around me a while
You swept past me
Even my past
Along with the memories
That I hang on to for some time

Gopi, I find Krishna
In your every breath
Then why do you go to the Ganges
Or to His Temple
To find Him
Every morning

-----------------------------------------------

(Krishna Playing with Gopi's on the banks of Yamuna River in Gokul. Below is the Picture from the main Gopuram of a Famous Temple in Madurai)

Radhe Krishna, Radhe Krishna
Virtual

1 Comments:

Blogger Truthordare said...

This just proves Christ to be supreme above all GOD's in righteosness. Christ is sinless and requires no one to be naked in front of him, nor does he require lust in his heart to prove any point. Realize all gods are sinners except Christ. This proves the many faces of the devil and the one and only true face of GOD which is Christ.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home