Saturday, August 20, 2005

I have been getting some people to re-post Mantra Yoga lessons so I am posting all the lessons till now here....


Many people have asked me to repost the Mantra yoga lessons or through the email which I find quite time consuming so I thought of posting all of them here and give the links to any one who asks.. so here it is and from now on I will also post the lessons as and when I put up in the group....

These following lessons are the way I do them and which makes me more comfortable in meditating.. .. all of the people who are interested in trying the way are free to do the way I have written but I would prefer if you follow your own way which your heart guides you to follow... I find it the best way to do the meditations.

I will be putting up later lessons not in this choronological order but latest on the top. I would also request all those people who have tried or interested in trying these methods to get back to me with their advice and suggestions. I would love it if I know their experiences. Pls email me at ssshashi@hotmail.com.

OM Namah Shivaya
Virtual

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hare Krishna
sir your lessons on mantra are indeed enlightening
you are slowly and surely opening up the secrets of the bijas i suppose!
however i humbly request you to give me a little guidance in respect of the pranayama pertaining to the respective mantras
pls mail me at:kozmik.karthik@gmail.com

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home